fantastic opportunity for young musicians to get together and make music in a wonderful setting - the kind of experience that sets you up for life!
Auditions for The Ingenium Academy summer 2014 are now open!
We ask all applicants to upload a short video showcasing their musical talent along with their application form.
We stress that this is not a scary audition, just a short showcase of how good you are. We want to see your musicality and your personality shine through in your playing / singing.
Competition for places is high. Audition videos will be reviewed by our conductors and places will be awarded on merit / standard of singing / playing.
We are looking for young people not only with a high standard of musicianship, but with a great sense of team spirit and a love of music making.
When recording your video, please note the following:
- Videos should be no more than 10 minutes long and no less than 5 minutes
- Videos should not be from a concert/public performance
- At least one piece on the video should be unaccompanied. (There is no requirement to send in footage with piano accompaniment if the candidate wishes not to do so)
- Videos should not be edited, mixed or mastered. Recordings should be a true reflection of the candidate's playing / singing.
When submitting your video, please note the following:
- All videos should be accompanied by an email / letter from the candidate's teacher / school counselor confirming that they approve of the candidate applying and that their video is a true/accurate record of the candidate's playing / singing.
Please see respective pages for further details specific to vocal / instrumental auditions.
Places at the Ingenium Academy are awarded on merit and on a first come first serve basis.
We therefore strongly recommend that you apply as soon as possible to be in with the best chance of securing your place.