We are currently accepting applications for our Summer 2021 programme.
Applying to the Ingenium Academy is simple with our online application form below.
Please follow the steps and complete our online application form below. Alternatively you may request a paper copy of our Application Form by emailing email@example.com.
In order to complete the online application form below, you will need the following information / documents:
- Your audition video, ready to upload (this does not apply to composers)
- A clear, passport style photo, ready to upload
- A letter of recommendation from your music teacher / school counselor, ready to upload (Word documents or PDF files accepted). Please note this is currently not compulsory.
- The contact details of 2 parents/guardians
- The name and email address of your music teacher / school counselor
Before completing the online application form, please make sure you have read our Terms and Conditions.
Letter of recommendation
Due to current school restrictions in some countries, the letter of recommendation from a teacher is no longer compulsory for applications, as we understand that it may be difficult to obtain.
For more information on the COVID-19 coronavirus, please click here.
We are happy to receive audition videos without accompaniment for all programmes, and videos can be filmed at home.
Maximum video upload size is 10Mb. Most video files are larger than this, so if you are having difficulties in uploading your video we recommend using WeTransfer, a free service for sending large files by email. Send your video to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are applying for our Conducting Programme, please also fill in the Conducting Questionnaire. You need to complete this in addition to the main application form.
If you are applying for our Composition Programme, please also fill in the Composition Questionnaire. You need to complete this in addition to the main application form.