We are currently accepting applications for our 2020 programme.
Applying to the Ingenium Academy is simple with our online application form below.
Please follow the steps and complete our online application form below. Alternatively you may request a paper copy of our Application Form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to complete the online application form below, you will need the following information / documents:
- Your audition video, ready to upload (this does not apply to composers)
- A clear, passport style photo, ready to upload
- A letter of recommendation from your music teacher / school counselor, ready to upload (Word documents or PDF files accepted)
- The contact details of 2 parents/guardians
- The name and email address of your music teacher / school counselor
Before completing the online application form, please make sure you have read our Terms and Conditions.
A discount of £200 on fees is available to students attending for 3 or 4 weeks only, for applications received before midnight on 31 December.
If you are applying for our Conducting Programme, please also fill in the Conducting Questionnaire. You need to complete this in addition to the main application form.
If you are applying for our Composition Programme, please also fill in the Composition Questionnaire. You need to complete this in addition to the main application form.
Maximum video upload size is 10Mb. Most video files are larger than this, so if you are having difficulties in uploading your video we recommend using WeTransfer, a free service for sending large files by email. Send your video to us at email@example.com.